Monday, February 1, 2010

Africa Reading List

A is for Africa (Onyefulu)
Journey Into Africa (Knight)
Look What Came from Africa (Harvey)
Elizabeti's Doll (Bodeen)*-Tanzania
Beatrice's Goat (McBrier)- Uganda
Wangari's Trees of Peace (Winter)- Kenya
I Lost my Tooth in Africa (Diakite)- Mali
We All Went on Safari(Krebs)* Tanzania
Bringing The Rain to Kapiti Plain* (Aardema)-African Plains
For You are a Kenyan Child (Cunnane)-Kenya
Pretty Salma (Daly)-South Africa
Galimoto (Williams)
Jambo Means Hello(Feelings)
Africa is not a Country (Knight)
My Painted House,My friendly Chicken and Me (Angelou)
Kente Colors (Chocolate)
Water Hole Waiting (Kurtz)
African Rhinos (
Masai and I (Kroll)
Honey Honey Lion (Brett)
African Animals (Squire)
African Elephants (Eckart)
Giraffes (Lepthien)
Mufaro's Beautiful Daughters (Steptoe)
The Day Gogo Went to Vote (Sisulu)

No comments: